Climbing Mount Laundry:
"Helping" me:
Accomplished this weekend: disreputable panties repaired. I also took my keyboard completely apart to clean it; there was so much pet hair and spilled coffee I'm surprised it worked at all. I'm not done putting it back together (waiting for the top and keys to dry after a run through the dishwasher) - hopefully it will still work when I do! Completed 3 rounds on The Random Rectangle of Randomness Granny Blanket:
but then I decided I didn't like the way the ends were distorting, ripped it back to the foundation row, then started over again.
I also played enough Star Wars: The Old Republic to give myself a sensory overload migraine, which might explain why I didn't accomplish more.
To Do this week:
- embroider a wonder woman logo on her chest. No hearts for THIS grrrl!
- fix her arms so they bend a bit
- trim hair
- find cool buttons for her overalls
That was my weekend - how did YOU Create?



No comments:
Post a Comment